Withdrawal from the purchase contract
1. Regulation of this section applies only to buyers- consumers.
2. Buyer- Consumer has according to Section 1829 of the Civil Act (law no. 89/2012 Coll.) the right to return purchased goods without specifying a reason and has the right to do so in 14 calendar days from the date it was received. Buyer-consumer has this aforementioned right even in the case of making the purchase on the Internet and collecting it at the place of business of the seller. If multiple goods or a delivery of multiple parts are the subject matter of the contract, the 14 days period is counted from the day of the last delivery. For the purposes of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract, buyer-consumer must inform MPM- Quality, v. o. s., in the form of a one-page legal transaction (such as a letter send by post to the address of the company, with registered office at Příborská 1473, 738 01 Frýdek-Místek, or personally brought letter to the same address, or by e-mail to email@example.com. For the contract withdrawal, the buyer-consumer may use the template which is appended to the Terms and Conditions.
3. Buyer takes into consideration that according to Section 1837 of the Civil Act, he, besides other things, cannot withdraw from the purchase contract about delivery of the goods, which was adjusted/individualised according to the wishes of the buyer or for his other person.
4. In the case of withdrawal from the purchase contract according to the article 5.2 of terms and conditions, the purchase contract is cancelled early on. The goods must be returned to the seller within (14) days from the withdrawal from the contract. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the buyer covers the costs connected to returning the goods to the seller, even in the case when the goods cannot be returned in an usual postal way because of its nature.
5. Consumer is obliged to return the goods complete, that is including all the provided accessories, with complete documentation, defect less, clean, if possible with the original packaging, in the condition and value in which he collected the goods.
6. In case of withdrawal from the contract according to the article 5.2) of the terms and conditions, the seller returns all monetary means received from the buyer within (14) days from the withdrawal from the purchase contract by the buyer (except from the sum representing additional expenses for delivery of the goods, caused by the buyer’s choice of means of delivery, which is different than the cheapest means of standard delivery of the goods offered by the seller), and that by the same means, in which the seller received them from the buyer. Seller is also entitled to return fulfilment provided by the buyer while returning the goods, or in another way if the buyer agrees to this and no further expenses arises from this for the buyer. Buyer is not entitled to return the goods to the seller by cash on delivery. In this case, the seller reserves right not to collect such delivery from the carrier. If the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller is not obliged to return received monetary means sooner than the buyer returns the goods or proves that he sent the goods to the entrepreneur already. The seller is entitled to one-sidedly include the right for compensation of damages which emerged on the goods against the buyer’s right for refund of the purchase price.
7. Until the time of collecting the goods by the buyer, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract in any time. In this case, the seller refund purchase price to the buyer without further delay and that by a non-cash way, to the account given by the buyer. If with the goods also a gift is provided, the deed of gift between the seller and the buyer is made with a condition subsequent that if the buyer withdraws from the purchase contract, the deed of gift loses its force about the particular gift and the buyer is therefore obliged to return the provided gift alongside with the goods to the seller.